Kilcotty, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford€105,000
Dunkerron Lodge is a beautiful period cottage near Kenmare town situated on an absolute wonderful mature site. Surrounded by approx. 0.51 acres of mature grounds this traditional cottage was lovingly restored and maintained by its present owners.
On a total living area of approx. 81 sqm the house offers a spacious living cum dining area which has a raised red brick open fireplace. The galley kitchen offers hand painted kitchen units and there are two double bedrooms. The large family bathroom has a roll top bath and separate shower. There is also a utility room and a storage area outside.
The interior of the house has been maintained to highest standards without destroying the traditional character and beauty of this period cottage, therefore retaining its original charm. Windows are all double glazed wooden sash windows and the terracotta tiles in the living room have been fully restored, adding further to the original charm.
The property is surrounded by approx. 0.51 acre of gorgeous period styled landscaped garden which compliments the traditional style of the cottage. In addition, there is a gravel drive, steel railing and gates with plenty of parking available.
BER: E1 BER No.109676668 Energy Performance Indicator:328.21 kWh/m²/yr
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement – subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Dunkerron Lodge, Dunkerron, Kenmare, Kerry
86 - 215 m²
2 - 4 beds
56 - 97 m²
1 - 2 beds
84 - 85 m²
112 - 148 m²
Keep scrolling right for more listings