Dromtrasna, Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick€105,000
RE/MAX present to market a charming 2 bedroom bungalow located in the peaceful countryside of Cloonlara North, Williamstowm, Co. Galway.
The bungalow extends to c. 732 sq. ft. and presented in very good condition. living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms both with en-suites.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central heating and a solid fuel stove with stunning stone surround in the living room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a generous 1 acre site boasting incredible views over the countryside. Manicured lawns surround the bungalow and there is a large patio area to the rear. A stone wall boundary with gated access to the front leads into a well maintained gravel driveway to the side of the property providing ample private parking space. There is also a derelict building to the rear which could be converted for use as a garage/workshop/storage area subject to correct planning permissions.
Williamstown is a scenic village located in North East Galway, situated between the busy towns of Tuam, Claremorris and Roscommon. The thriving village enjoys a reputation for music, drama, GAA, festivals and heritage. Amenities include shops, pubs, restaurants, credit union, petrol stations, schools, church and bus services. Places of interest include holy wells, ancient roadways and ringforts found in Templetogher and Williamstown. Activities in the area include river and lake fishing, scenic walking, numerous sporting facilities and children€TM playground.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 087 9703247
Glenamaddy: 6 mins
Williamstown: 8 mins
Roscommon: 29 mins
Tuam: 30 mins
Claremorris: 33 mins
Galway City: 1 hour
INFO & FEATURES:
– 2 bedroom detached bungalow
– Peaceful area
– Extends to c. 732 sq. ft. / 68 sq. m.
– Presented in very good condition
– Bright property flooded with natural light
– Rustic décor throughout – may be in need of some modernisation
– G BER on BER No: 113080071
– Oil Fired Central Heating
– Solid fuel stove with stunning stone surround
– Double glazed PVC windows
– 2 bedrooms with en-suites
– En-suites feature electric showers
– Fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
– Mix of tile, solid timber and laminate flooring
– Generous 1 acre site
– Manicured lawns surround property
– Large patio area to rear
– Stone wall boundary with gated access to front
– Gravel driveway with ample private parking
– Derelict building to the rear
– This building could be converted for use as a garage/workshop/storage area subject to the correct planning permissions
– Stunning views over the countryside
– 8 minutes from Williamstown and 6 minutes from Glenamaddy
– Close to all amenities
Entrance Hall: 1.09m x 1.68m
Living Room: 4.39m x 4.27m
Kitchen: 2.71m x 2.77m
Bedroom 1: 3.48m x 3.5m
En-suite: 0.71m x 0.91m
Bedroom 2: 2.69m x 3.07m
En-suite: 1.6m x 1.65m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER: G BER No.113080071 Energy Performance Indicator:575.46 kWh/m²/yr
Cloonlara North, Williamstown, Galway