Kilbrennal House, Ballynonty, Killenaule, Co. Tipperary€950,000
Beautifully presented family home located 6 miles from Listowel and 5.5 miles from Ballybunion.
The dwelling was built in 2001 and occupies .38 ha/ .94 acre with mature landscaping, herb and fruit garden and gravel driveway.
The dwelling offers well proportioned light filled accommodation containing Front porch, entrance hallway, kitchen/dining, garden room /family room, Main sitting room, 2nd sitting room/reception, 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite), family bathroom, Utility, pantry, w.c, walk-in airing cupboard
and 70sq metre of floored attic with two velux windows.
This property really has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
– Front porch 2m x1.3m with marble tiled floor and ceiling coving.
– Entrance hallway 1.8m x 3.2m with solid birch flooring and ceiling coving.
– Main sitting room 4m x 5.8m with solid oak flooring, ceiling coving, oil fired stove on granite hearth and surround, bay window overlooking landscaped garden / lawn.
– 2nd sitting room 3.2m x 4.3m Solid oak flooring, ceiling coving, solid fuel stove with marble and wood surround.
– Kitchen/dining 3.7m x 5.5m Ceramic tiled floor, ceiling coving, fitted solid beech Kitchen with polished granite worktop, integrated dishwasher, double eye level oven, ceramic hob and Extractor fan, insert for fridge freezer, south facing window with panoramic views of the countryside.
-Garden/family room 3.7m x 4.0m Dual aspect south and west facing, ceramic tiled floor, Ceiling coving, glazed French doors leading from Kitchen area and patio door leading to garden and Patio area.
-Utility 2.7m x 2.4m Tiled floor plumbed for washer and dryer, firebird Boiler and rear door access.
-Pantry/store Room. 2.4m x 5.9m. Fully shelved.
– Bedroom 1. 4.6 m x 4.0m Bay window solid birch floor, ceiling coving,
– En-suite 1.7m x 1.9m. Tiled floor to ceiling, matching suite and quadrant Shower.
– Bedroom 2. 3.4m x 4.0m. Solid birch floor and ceiling coving.
– Bedroom 3. 3.1m x 4.0m. Solid birch floor and ceiling coving.
-Bedroom 4. 3.2m x 4.0m. Solid birch floor and ceiling coving.
– Family bathroom 2.5m x 4.0m. Tiled floor to ceiling with matching suite, bath w.c and quadrant shower.
– Airing cupboard. 1.5m x 1.4m. Fully shelved with stainless steel cylinder.
-2700 sq. feet internal space on site measuring c0.93 acre.
-Walk in condition, highest standard of fixtures and fittings
-Oil fired heating system.
-Timber floors throughout
-Large attic space with scope to be converted
Eircode: V31 PR80
Leaving Listowel head west along the Greenvile Road for 2.5km. Take a right(at the water treatment plant) and continue on for 4.5km. Take the left at McQuinn Property sale sign, continue for 1.5km. It is the second last property at the end of the road on left hand side.
Ballyouneen, Listowel, Kerry
112 - 148 m²
56 - 97 m²
1 - 2 beds
84 - 85 m²
86 - 215 m²
2 - 4 beds
Keep scrolling right for more listings