28 West Road, East Wall, Dublin 3€425,000
MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS… are honoured to offer this outstanding two-bedroomed terraced home to market. No 7 O’Neachtain Road is an expansive light filled dream home that would be ideal for the professional family wishing to find a wonderful property located in the heart of Drumcondra, with every amenity on their doorstep. The property has been decorated with great flair, impeccable taste and meticulous attention to detail, creating a stylish low maintenance home in an extremely central location.
The accommodation consists of an open-plan front living/dining room, kitchen area and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs are two bedrooms (both double) and en suite. The attic has been floored and insulated, and has a large skylight and Stira staircase. The much-anticipated release of this property to the market represents a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial family home set in a well-established Dublin location.It is hard to believe such a peaceful area is so close to the city centre and so convenient to most things a couple or family might need. Forget commuter traffic jams, as most things are a short walk away.
Located within walking distance of the city centre and convenient to the numerous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants Drumcondra village has to offer. The network of streets tucked away between Walsh and Ferguson roads, known as the ‘Triangle’, is one of the best kept secrets in Dublin. Approach the area from tree-lined Home Farm Road and you will descend a hill, with a view across to the Dublin Mountains above the trees in the park below. Easy access to Dublin Airport, Beaumont, Mater & Temple Street hospitals, DCU and Trinity and the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system. The green open spaces nearby (Griffith Park & Botanic Gardens) and its close proximity to the city make it a unique location. You can walk to Drumcondra Station to use the rail service and there are numerous bus routes servicing Drumcondra, including a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC).
6.39m x 4.34m/0.89m
2.91m x 2.72m
3.70m x 1.69m/0.84m
4.37m/2.36m x 2.37m
1.66m x 1.51m
4.37m x 2.37m
** Overall area approx. 72 sq mtrs **
**Please note all measurements and floor plans are approximate and provided for guidance only**
* Bright & Spacious two bedroom terraced home spanning approx. 775 sq.ft
* Downstairs Bathroom
* Ideal for first time buyer or investor market
* Quiet residential location
* SOUTH facing rear garden
* There is also a new cycle lane being installed on Griffith Avenue, from which it’s a short hop to the continuous cycle lane along the seafront from Fairview to Howth.
* Situated within walking distance of the ever popular Griffith Park and other essential local amenities.
* Convenient location only a short walk to all local amenities
* Driving, you can get to: Dublin Airport (15 minutes, with no traffic),Portmarnock Beach (20 minutes),Clontarf seafront (10 minutes),St Anne’s Park, Bull Island (15 minutes)
* Off M1, M50 and minutes from Dublin Airport
* A wonderful opportunity awaits…
BER: D1 BER No.100631845 Energy Performance Indicator:238.35 kWh/m²/yr
See the online map for full details or call MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS 01-8844690.
7 O'Neachtain Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
Keep scrolling right for more listings