Ceol Na Mara, 16 Asgard Park, Howth, Dublin 13€1,485,000
One of best locations within Belmont with an appealing, bright, modern interior is to be found in this spacious four bedroomed home with an extra large landscaped rear and side corner feature garden (60ft from side) set out in a quiet cul de sac and with designated car parking to front.
Belmont, which is an upmarket development of family homes, is superbly located off the Enniskerry Road, close to both Stepaside and Sandyford Villages with their selection of retail and service outlets and Leopardstown Shopping Centre with Dunnes Stores. Dundrum Town Centre and village, with its choice of major retail stores, cinema, theatre, restaurants and bars is also close by. There is a selection of neighbourhood facilities within walking distance at Belarmine, including a fine delicatessen/convenience store, butchers, chemist, newsagents, crèche and nearby primary schools include Gaelscoil Thaobh na Coille , St Mary’s and Stepaside Educate together all within walking distance, Rosemount Secondary school is also right on your doorstep.
There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre.The LUAS at Glencairn is within walking distance through a designated walking lane from the development. There is a vast choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the nearby area which include Energie Fitness Belarmine, Total Fitness Leopardstown, Fun Fitness, Leopardstown Racecourse, Westwood Club, a selection of pitch and putt courses, driving range, Kilternan Ski slope and various equestrian facilities. The recently opened 45 acre Fernhill Gardens is located opposite the development and includes public access to landscaped walkways and running facilities. Enniskerry Village and Powerscourt House and Gardens are also a short drive away.
Reception Hallway: 2.47m x 2.60m, with tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to kitchen, living room and guest wc, Smart nest heating controls
Guest WC: 1.62m x 1.38m with white bathroom suite, and used for cloakroom space
Kitchen/Dining room: 6.50m x 3.26m with tiled floor throughout, extensive range of built in kitchen units and solid iroko wooden worktop with island feature, oven, and electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed downlighters in kitchen area, picture window overlooking front and window overlooking rear garden, door to utility room and door from utility to rear garden
Utility Room: 2.47m x 1.98m with tiled floor and plumbed for washing machine and tumber dryer, boiler room
Living Room: 6.45m x 3.74m with carpet flooring and fireplace feature wall with windows to front, also to rear and to side as well as door to side and all windows giving very bright views to extra large garden to rear and side
Landing area: with feature velux window giving natural light and doors off to
Master Bedroom: 4.10m x 3.36m with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, picture window feature overlooking front with plantation shutters, door to
Ensuite: with white bathroom suite comprising wc. Whb and fully tiled shower
Bedroom 2: 4.26m x 3.97m with carpet floor, window overlooking front aspect with plantation shutters
Bedroom 3: 4.26m x 2.41m with timber floors, and window to side and velux window
Bedroom 4: 3.06m x 2.77m with timber floor, built in wardrobes and window overlooking front aspect with plantation shutters
Bathroom: with velux window, white suite comprising bath with shower over, tiled walls, wc and whb, strip lighting, shaver socket and tiled floor
Floored Attic space provides a large storage area and is suitable for future conversion
The house is built on a large corner side with extra garden space to side which has an additional 60ft garden to side in addition to rear garden. The gardens are lawned and in good condition with some existing planting and flower beds. Three Wooden sheds to rear and side, one very large and can easily be used as a gym or teen den.
There had been a planning application on the house to extend to side by approx. 400sqft and had planning granted previously , therefore there would be opportunity with this property to extend in the future (STPP) if required.
• Bright, spacious accommodation c. 128 Sq. M, ( 1,377 Sq. Ft)
• Extra Large Garden with – various options to extend the property and add space
• Excellent A3 rating with Air-to-Water Heat Pump System
• Upmarket residential family area
• Belmont estate park right on your doorstep with playground for kids and open Gym
• Prominent attractive frontage within a private cul de sac
• Walk into condition- immaculately presented, inviting interior
• Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and built-in kitchen appliances included in the sale
• Designer kitchen with island feature, solid wood worktop and integrated appliances
• Four double bedrooms
• PVC double glazed windows
• Smart nest heating controls
• Designated parking to front
• Easily managed sunny landscaped rear garden (additional 60ft to side) with 3 x timber garden sheds, one could easily add a Garden room / for home office / Gym / teens den
• Choice cul-de-sac location
• Walking distance to Beacon Hospital
• Walking distance to Sandyford Industrial Estate, where hundreds of companies are located with some leading technology & finance such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, Facebook, Mastercard & Merrill Lynch
• Pedestrian access to the LUAS
• Convenient to M50, LUAS, and Dundrum Town Centre
Note – The vendors have no onward chain providing fast transaction if required.
BER: A3 BER No.106910219 Energy Performance Indicator:56.17 kWh/m²/yr
7 Alderman Road, Belmont, Sandyford, Dublin 18
112 - 148 m²
86 - 215 m²
2 - 4 beds
56 - 97 m²
1 - 2 beds
84 - 85 m²
Keep scrolling right for more listings