7 Croagh Patrick Road, Navan Road, Dublin 7€595,000
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this charming two bed semi detached property to the marketing boasting an idyllic location only a short stroll from Chapelizod Village and a stone’s throw from Dublin’s City Centre. The Phoenix Park, Heuston Station and the N4 are also very easily accessible. Internal living accommodation of c. 700 sq. ft. comprises of lounge, kitchen/dining room, downstairs extended bathroom and two double bedrooms. No. 508 oozes character and having been meticulously maintained in recent years is in truly turn-key condition. It benefits from side laneway access which gives way to ample parking space to the rear, and extends all the way down to the River Liffey. The most generous rear garden is majorly low maintenance, not overlooked, and bounded by mature trees. Not to be missed – Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to register your interest today.
– c. 700 sq ft
– BER Exempt
– Gas fired central heating
– Upgraded windows & doors
– Pristine condition throughout
– Wood burning stove to lounge
– Fitted kitchen
– Fully tiled bathroom
– 2 double bedrooms
– Previous planning history for double storey rear extension
– “Right of Way” laneway access
– Off street parking space to rear
– Extra large rear garden with mature trees
– Not overlooked to rear
– Highly sought after location
– Within a stone’s throw of Dublin’s City Centre
– M50 motorway within easy reach
– Stunning property!!!
– Viewing highly advised
If travelling M50 Southbound take exit 7 for Palmerstown/Lucan” and stay left. On Chapelizod Bypass, pass the filling station, and exit left onto Lucan Road. Proceed ahead and no. 508 can be found on the left hand side.
508 Lucan Road, Chapelizod, Dublin 20