1 Havelock Terrace, Sandymount, Dublin 4€625,000
***Two Properties on One Plot or Development Opportunity ***
Churches Estate Agents are delighted to bring No 49 Shanganagh Vale to the market. This spacious four bedroom detached residence has separate garage, beautiful landscaped rear/side gardens & large front lawn with ample off street parking. This property is set of c.0.4 of an acre of private & secluded grounds; it also boasts a detached two storey auxiliary building with its own drive/entrance from front.
Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac road in a mature setting of Shanganagh Vale & being surrounded by lush greens of Kilbogget Park No 49 Shanganagh Vale is suited to purchasers who need a second detached residence on the same plot in order to be able to work from home. This extra building provides independent & separate accommodation to visiting guests or staying long term relatives. The plot is also ideal for further development (S.P.P), if required.
Wide front driveway provides ample off street parking for the main house. Separate entrance to two storey auxiliary building also provides privacy & off street parking. No 49 itself is a large 4 bedroom home with very well proportioned rooms throughout. Two large reception rooms to front, rear with galley style kitchen & utility/boot room off it will cater for any growing family. Convert garage into home office is extra floor space & can be used as is or changed to a play room. Upstairs on long landing there are 4 bedrooms with family bathroom. Master bedroom to front enjoys from having large window, fitted wardrobes & hand sink. Detached garage to side with high ceiling is an extra benefit to this wonderful family home.
Independent & detached with its own entrance along with off street parking is a two storey auxiliary building with gas heating. Currently used as a studio this self contained building can be converted very easily into two own door apartments (S.P.P) or into a full house (S.P.P). For those purchasers who work from home this building creates endless possibilities as there are 3 reception rooms, separate kitchens with fitted units & bathrooms on each floor.
Colourful & blooming plants/shrubs are the feature addition to the rear garden of No 49; privacy is also a key factor to the property with not being over looked from rear or side. Mature trees too add an extra layer of privacy.
Direct access from rear garden leads you into neighbouring Kilbogget Park where you will find acres of mature green space, sporting pitches, renowned sporting clubs, walkways, running track & playground. Public transport links are close by to include LUAS & busy bus routes on QBC. Access to M50/N11 is at an ease & very direct. Fine choice of established schools both primary & secondary levels are too within easy reach from the property. Cornelscourt shopping centre is a mere 5 mins drive way, Dundrum Town Centre is reachable in approx 15/20mins by car.
Viewing by strict appointment only.
Hall: c. 1.62 x 2.29m
– Entrance hallway, leading to front sitting room and converted garage.
Sitting Room: c. 4.17 x 5.99m
– Open plan with diner, carpet flooring, open fire with marble surround.
Dining Room: c. 2.72 x 2.42m
– Open plan from living room, carpet flooring, sliding doors to kitchen.
Kitchen: c. 2.57 x 3.44m
– Galley style kitchen, free standing electric cooker, fitted units, tiled floor.
Utility/Boot Room: c. 2.87 x 2.76m
– Guest WC, tiled floor, sink, plumbed, fitted storage units & counter top space.
2nd Reception Room: c. 5.35 x 4.45m
– Tranquil room overlooking rear garden, dual aspect, large window, double doors to patio.
Convert Garage/Office: c. 5.90 x 2.68m
– Large window to front, carpet flooring/ office.
Landing: c. 1.36 x 3.78m
– Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 : c.3.81 x 2.90 m (to front)
– Double bedroom to front, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.02x 2.90m (to rear)
– Singe bedroom, carpet floor, hand basin.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.54x 3.28 m (to rear)
– Large double bedroom, original floor boards, walk in shower.
Bedroom 4: c. 3.19 x 5.98m (to front)
– Master bedroom to front, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring, hand basin.
Bathroom: c. 1.97 x 2.15m
– 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, lino floor covering.
Garage: c. 6.34 x 3.62 m
– High ceiling (c.2.84m), cement flooring, up and over door, access from rear.
Auxiliary Building /Studio
Porch: c. 0.87 x 1.01m
– Under stairs storage
Library Room: c.3.91x 4.90m (to front)
– Large window, dual aspect, gas fire insert with marble surround, carpet flooring.
Reception Room 1 : c. 2.82 x 3.92m
– Carpet flooring, built in storage units.
Rear hallway: c. 1.86 x 1.87mm
– Access door to garden, stairs to 1st floor.
Bathroom: c. 1.63x 1.96m
– 3 piece suite, shower over bath , wall tiling
Kitchen: c. 2.66x 2.86m
– Lino floor covering, free standing electric cooker, fitted units, gas boiler.
Landing: c. 0.88x 1.03m
– Access to main room & kitchen area.
Plot Size c. 0.4 acre
Detached Large Four Bedroom Home
Separate & Independant Auxiliary Building
Development Potential for another new home/s (S.P.P)
49 Shanganagh Vale, Cabinteely, Dublin 18