62 Maydenhayes Road, Mornington, Co. Meath€335,000
Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 168 m²
SHOWHOUSE CONDITION – NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOMS – EXTENSIVE BACK GARDEN
Sevitt Hall is one of the most prestigious and highly sought-after locations in Bettystown. With the benefit of many large communal green areas and mature trees throughout. The school run could not be any easier with school buses collecting and drop off at the entrance of Sevitt Hall.
The Bettystown playground is a mere 7-minute walk away and the stunning white sandy Bettystown Beach that stretches 5km from Laytown to Mornington a further 10-minute walk away.
PLEASE ALSO SEE THE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH YOUTUBE LINK BELOW.
Built in c. 2002, this double fronted detached family home is in exquisite condition, faces on to a large communal green area and briefly comprises the following below:
* Cobblelock driveway to park c. 2 cars off-street, lawn area, half walled front & sides (15m x 9m) and gated side entrances.
* Expansive inviting entrance hall (3.12m x 2.37m) Large floor tiles and alarm panel.
* Hall (3.2m x 1.3m) Large floor tiles, radiator cover and guest bathroom.
* Guest bathroom (1.63m x 0.82m) Large floor tiles and window.
* Separate living room (5.51m x 3.54m) West facing with uninterrupted views out onto the communal green area, gas fire insert with painted wood surround & granite hearth and wooden flooring.
* Front room (5m x 2.3m) West facing and wooden flooring.
* Spectacular and large open plan kitchen and dining room area (8.3m x 4.5m) Additional windows inserted for increased brightness, large floor tiles, recessed lights and with access to the back garden.
* New ultra-modern kitchen with white granite worktops, large kitchen island, recessed lights, large floor tiles and generous press storage space.
* Separate utility room (2.3m x 1.85m) Plumbed, sink, large floor tiles and with access to the side entrance.
Carpeted stairs and landing.
* Expansive landing to easily set up a work station with views of the communal green area.
* Spacious master bedroom (4.5m x 3.74m) West facing, 6 x built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring and stunning views out onto the communal green area.
* New and stylish ensuite bathroom (2.86m x 1.72m) Double shower cubicle with power shower.
* Double bedroom (4.1m x 3.1m) 4 x built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring and views of the back garden.
* Double bedroom (3.6m x 3.1m) 4 x built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring and views of the back garden.
* Large single bedroom (3.9m x 2.4m) West facing and carpet flooring.
* New ultra-modern main bathroom (2.42m x 2.19m) Bath and Triton shower.
* Hotpress & attic storage with Stira staircase.
* Extensive back garden: (14.99m x 13m) with walled back boundary, raised flower beds, sunny patio area, tap point and shed.
* Internal hardwood shutters fitted throughout.
* Gas boiler c. 2 years old.
* Natural Gas Fired Central Heating controlled through HIVE system.
* Low density and very family orientated development.
Transport links are excellent with bus stops nearby with frequent service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km) and Laytown Train Station (3km). If driving, The M1 motorway is (10km) away and the M50 (37km) away. Details and photography are for guidance purposes only.
An array of amenities are all literally on your doorstep to include creches, schools, Integral Fitness Club with a large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, new ALDI, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Please note that the details and photography are for guidance purposes only.
3 The Crescent, Sevitt Hall, Bettystown, Co. Meath
56 - 97 m²
1 - 2 beds
112 - 148 m²
84 - 85 m²
86 - 215 m²
2 - 4 beds
Keep scrolling right for more listings